What a busy couple of weeks we have had!
- A big thank you to all the parents who attended the Parent/Teacher interviews. We enjoy chatting about the strengths of all your wonderful children.
- What a fantastic time we had celebrating the Prep students 100th Day of School! Everyone looked fabulous and had a great time celebrating with activities centred on the number 100.
- We attended a Hands on Science Incursion and learnt about how objects move. Students even built their own flying rockets!
- In Maths, students will be practicing counting backwards and creating graphs.
- In English, we are learning to retell stories, with a focus on what’s happened and the characters feelings.
- Monday August 13th is a pupil free day. Teachers will be participating in professional learning about Working Memory and the impact this can have on student learning.
- If you have any old toys at home that you wouldn’t mind bringing to show the children that would be fantastic. We are also after any toy catalogues.
- Don’t forget to return swimming notices as soon as possible. Please inform your classroom teacher if your child will not be attending swimming.
We hope you have a lovely weekend!
The Prep Team